|Posted Date||25 Jun 2020|
|Last Date||26 Oct 2020|
|Salary||25000 – 30000|
Traffic Police Punjab Jobs 2020 are announced today for which it invites applications from the relevant district domiciled candidates for the 2000 Posts of Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)). Civilians having relevant region domicile and wanted to apply, all they have to do just read the following eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. As we all know that jobs in Traffic Police announced once in a year and latest Traffic Assitant Jobs 2020 are announced and detail criteria can be examined from the following.
For Matric pass Punjab Domiciled Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 are also available to apply. After final selection, the selected candidates shall undergo training sessions where they have to learn about their duty and rules & regulations related to their profession and after training session, selected individuals can be appointed anywhere in Punjab. Now in the following, we’ll discuss complete how to apply procedure as per the rules of Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service.
Eligibility Criteria for Traffic Assistant Jobs:
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matric (Second Division) from a recognized Board.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police Department:
- Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)