|Posted Date||20 Jun 2020|
|Last Date||26 Oct 2020|
Get Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 Application Form Latest Advertisement Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore is available on this page. The Punjab Police Department is looking to recruit 10,000 Constables / Lady Constables in different districts of Punjab such as (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, DG Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Sahiwal, Kasur, Mianwali).
Punjab Police Jobs Application Form is invited from the male / female candidates holding valid domicile of any District of Punjab for the vacant posts of (Constable (BPS-07) and Lady Constable (BPS-07)). Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the vacant posts, but the Punjab Police has set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under the above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- A height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- A height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run in 10 Minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.