- 300g spaghetti, broken into large pieces
- 2 small carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 celery sticks, thickly sliced
Place stock, carrot, leek, garlic, bay leaves and rosemary in an exceedingly massive cooking pan over high heat. bring round the boil. Add chicken and cook, covered, for ten minutes or till chicken is barbecued through. Transfer chicken to a plate.
Add alimentary paste to stock mixture. bring round the boil. Cook, partly coated, for ten minutes or till alimentary paste is simply tender. Use 2 forks to shred chicken into massive items. come to soup mixture. Stir into soup with celery. Cook for three minutes or till heated through. Serve the soup wet with parsley.