- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
Cook Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese according to packaging instructions.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add bell peppers and chicken and, using tongs, toss until coated.
Thread chicken and bell peppers onto skewers.
Heat a large grill pan over medium heat. Add skewers to pan and cook until chicken is charred and peppers are tender, 4 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
Plate skewers and serve with Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese