- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to package directions.
2 ) Unroll pizza dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. (I used a 10×15 inch cookie sheet). Let dough sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Press dough over the bottom and up along all 4 sides the of cookie sheet. Bake pizza dough for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
3 ) Place refried beans into a microwavable-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir well and then spread beans evenly over the top of the warm pizza crust. Top with the cooked ground beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese and then add the tomatoes, black olives and green onion.
4 ) Return to oven and bake another 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.